The home therapy team of your VNAs of Vermont agency will work with you to stay safely and comfortably at home. We provide comprehensive rehabilitative care, including physical, occupational, and speech therapies in your home after hospitalization or as approved by your physician. Rehab therapy can help you manage your pain and avoid extended hospital or inpatient-rehab stays. Maintaining your quality of life, safety and independence are at the core of our home rehabilitation services.
How Our Rehab Services can help
We strive to minimize your pain and suffering and provide support to maximize your independence. We specialize in recovery care or treatment for:
- Joint replacement
- Recovery from stroke
- Fractures or Injury
Rehabilitation Therapy Services include:
- In-home therapy treatments by licensed therapists
- Home safety assessment to identify and remove risks for falls
- A comprehensive care plan involving your doctor and other health professionals
- Coordination of care between your physicians, community-based supports, and other health care providers
- Balance, strength, and flexibility training to promote movement, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability
- Equipment recommendations to maintain or promote your independence
- Control and management of pain
Contact your local VNAs of Vermont agency to learn more about rehabilitation therapy services in Vermont and how we can assist with the needs of you and your loved ones. Find your agency using our interactive map, zip code look-up, or call us today at 855-4-THE VNA.